About Kent Dagnall
- A digital communications expert known for teaching hundreds of companies to excel in SEO, inbound marketing, advertising, and social media
- Proven e-commerce marketing strategies to substantially increase revenue for high-cost perishable goods like Grassfed Beef, California Wines, Fair Trade Coffee, and Nutritional Supplements
- Conceived and carried out online marketing campaigns to transform public opinion about important issues for Nevadans, elected leaders, labor unions, and public-private partnerships
- Develops Omnichannel marketing strategies, sets Key Performance Indicators, and standardizes action plans for internal marketing teams.
- Web Designer, Illustrator, Food Stylist, and Photographer creating professional graphics, infographics. and mobile-optimized photography
- Experienced with HIPAA, privacy, and accessibility compliance. I always adhere to the strictest professional code of confidentiality.
- Professional Chef and Las Vegas Restaurant Consultant at some of the nation’s finest restaurants from 1997-2008
- Serving the Recreational Cannabis Industry with Google AdWords compliance issues since MJBIZCON 2018.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
“Oh Yoshimi, they don’t believe me
But you won’t let those robots eat me
Yoshimi, they don’t believe me
But you won’t let those robots defeat me”
One of my major strengths is link building. I have found success stemming from a long public relations background cultivating relationships with journalists, influencers, and bloggers – coupled with strong organizational skills.
As a web developer and Linux sysadmin, I can read and analyze code or implement schema markup to solve technical SEO audit issues. I can also build robust networks for enhanced performance, including advanced server hardware, nodal transmission, load balancing, CDN, middleware, etc.
Your SEO project will begin with a content audit, competitive analysis, and technical site crawl. This process results in a comprehensive search marketing strategy including a keyword-content map, competitive-keyword matrix, and list of all technical issues. I will teach the foundations of SEO and help your team agree on smart goals, tactics, and KPIs to keep moving forward.