About Kent Dagnall
- Communications expert teaching hundreds of companies to excel in SEO, inbound marketing, advertising, and social media
- Proven B2C e-commerce marketing strategies to substantially increase revenue for high-cost perishable goods like Grassfed Beef, California Wines, Fair Trade Coffee, and Nutritional Supplements
- Conceived and carried out online marketing campaigns to transform public opinion about important issues for Nevadans, elected leaders, labor unions, and public-private partnerships
- Develops cross-platform marketing strategy, sets key performance indicators, and creates actionable plans for B2B sales teams
- Graphic, UX/UI and Web Designer creating professional graphics, infographics. and mobile-optimized photography
- Experienced with HIPAA, privacy and accessibility compliance. I always adhere to the strictest professional code of confidentiality.
- Professional Chef and Las Vegas Restaurant Consultant at some of the nation’s finest restaurants from 1997-2008
- Recruited as Digital Marketing Strategist by the crisis-management agency FCI in 2008
- Proudly serving the Nevada Cannabis Industry’s marketing, advertising, and communications needs since 2018
I write and distribute press releases on the national newswires. More than just sending out a bulletin, they get picked up because my clients are characters and we tell the best story. Plus, ongoing relationships with top journalists allow my client’s stories to be told by authoritative sources worldwide.