IN ONLINE CONVERSIONS
About Kent Dagnall
- An acknowledged communications expert who has taught hundreds of companies to excel in SEO, inbound marketing, advertising, and social media.
- Proven e-commerce marketing strategies that substantially increase revenue for high-cost perishable goods like Grassfed Beef, California Wines, and Fair Trade Coffee.
- Conceived and executed online marketing campaigns that transformed public opinion about important issues for Nevadans, elected leaders, labor unions, and public-private partnerships.
- Developed marketing strategies, scopes of work, key performance indicators, and actionable plans for hundreds of cross-platform marketing campaigns.
- Graphic, UX/UI and Web Designer capable of creating professional graphics and mobile-optimized photos.
- Experienced with HIPAA, privacy and accessibility compliance. Always adheres to the strictest professional code of confidentiality.
- Studied Fine Art at the University Of New Mexico for 3 years but left to pursue a culinary career.
- Cooked at some of the nation’s finest restaurants from a young age. Worked in Las Vegas as a restaurant consultant until recruited by the public relations agency FCI in 2008.
- Proudly serving the Nevada Cannabis Industry’s marketing, advertising, and communications needs since returning to Las Vegas in 2018.