About Kent Dagnall
- Communications expert teaching hundreds of companies to excel in SEO, inbound marketing, advertising, and social media
- Proven B2C e-commerce marketing strategies to substantially increase revenue for high-cost perishable goods like Grassfed Beef, California Wines, Fair Trade Coffee, and Nutritional Supplements
- Conceived and carried out online marketing campaigns to transform public opinion about important issues for Nevadans, elected leaders, labor unions, and public-private partnerships
- Develops omni-platform marketing strategies, sets key performance indicators and creates actionable plans for internal marketing teams.
- Graphic, UX/UI, and Web Designer creating professional graphics, infographics. and mobile-optimized photography
- Experienced with HIPAA, privacy, and accessibility compliance. I always adhere to the strictest professional code of confidentiality.
- Professional Chef and Las Vegas Restaurant Consultant at some of the nation’s finest restaurants from 1997-2008
- Recruited as Digital Marketing Strategist by the crisis-management agency FCI in 2008
- Proudly serving the Nevada Cannabis Industry’s marketing, advertising, and communications needs since 2018
I’m an experienced publicist, capable of writing and distributing press releases on the national newswires. More than just sending out a bulletin, they get picked up because my clients are characters and we tell the best story. Plus, ongoing relationships with top journalists allow my client’s stories to be told by authoritative sources worldwide.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
“Oh Yoshimi, they don’t believe me
But you won’t let those robots eat me
Yoshimi, they don’t believe me
But you won’t let those robots defeat me”
One of my major strengths is link building. I have found success stemming from a long public relations background cultivating relationships with journalists, influencers, and bloggers – coupled with strong organizational skills.
As a web developer and Linux sysadmin, I can read and analyze code or implement schema markup to solve technical SEO audit issues. I can also build robust networks for enhanced performance, including advanced server hardware, nodal transmission, load balancing, CDN, middleware, etc.
Your SEO project will begin with a content audit, competitive analysis, and technical site crawl. This process results in a comprehensive search marketing strategy including a keyword-content map, competitive-keyword matrix, and list of all technical issues. I will teach the foundations of SEO and help your team agree on smart goals, tactics, and KPIs to keep moving forward.