About Kent Dagnall
- Communications expert teaching hundreds of companies to excel in SEO, inbound marketing, advertising, and social media
- Proven B2C e-commerce marketing strategies to substantially increase revenue for high-cost perishable goods like Grassfed Beef, California Wines, Fair Trade Coffee, and Nutritional Supplements
- Conceived and carried out online marketing campaigns to transform public opinion about important issues for Nevadans, elected leaders, labor unions, and public-private partnerships
- Develops cross-platform marketing strategy, sets key performance indicators, and creates actionable plans for B2B sales teams
- Graphic, UX/UI and Web Designer creating professional graphics, infographics. and mobile-optimized photography
- Experienced with HIPAA, privacy and accessibility compliance. I always adhere to the strictest professional code of confidentiality.
- Professional Chef and Las Vegas Restaurant Consultant at some of the nation’s finest restaurants from 1997-2008
- Recruited as Digital Marketing Strategist by the crisis-management agency FCI in 2008
- Proudly serving the Nevada Cannabis Industry’s marketing, advertising, and communications needs since 2018
I write and distribute press releases on the national newswires. My ongoing relationships with many top journalists allow my client’s stories to be told by authoritative sources worldwide.